Friday, May 8, 2015

Great Refi News!!

This just in--Mel Watt has announced a potentially wonderful gift to everyone teetering on the edge with their existing home financing. Both the HARP and HAMP programs have been extended for another year! This may be the desperately needed key to saving the homes of many folks who need a reduction in their monthly mortgage nut. Details are scheduled to come soon and when I get them, I'll of course pass along the info. Meanwhile, you can check with your local mortgage lender and see if they have the details yet, or keep your eyes and ears peeled for announcements in the media. As always, Good Luck.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your announced a potentially wonderful First Time I am Visited Your Blog I am Very Impressed Really Very Good Content and Excellent Page Designs Very Useful Information for Foreclosure. Very Nice Thank You.

Peter and Jane said...

Thanks for the thanks. Keep following and I'll hopefully be able to help you further.